- A program especially designed for younger children with an educational and interactive perspective
- Kids get to interact with the dolphins from a shallow water shelf
- Kids get to pet and hug dolphins, creating their own unique bonds with these friendly and social creatures
Small children have always enjoyed a special bond with the playful spirit of the Pacific Bottlenose Dolphin and we have created a tour that keeps this foremost in our minds. This tour provides the chance for kids between the ages of four and eight to have an up close encounter with these magical creatures of the sea. At our Dolphin Center located near spectacular Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, small kids can have an experience that will fulfill their wildest dreams as they get to pet and touch members of our family of dolphins with their very own hands!
This tour, which is designed especially with the needs of small children in mind, begins with an introductory session at the side of our dolphin pool, which is carefully supervised to provide a very safe and protective environment. Poolside, your kids will learn a little bit about the habits and lifestyles of the dolphins in a fun and playful setting, before getting introduced to these fabulous marine mammals personally. When this is through, they will then have the rare experience of interacting with these highly intelligent marine mammals. Your kids will be allowed to touch and pet the dolphins in a very shallow swimming pool. This pool is also our maternity pool, so your young ones will get to play along with newly born dolphins and their mothers in this specially designed area.
We have seen a number of small children come to see our beloved dolphins and we have noticed that they are always charmed and delighted by the experience. There is just something about the two that creates a wonderful combination. You children will never forget the experience and you will be thrilled to see them so excited and engaged with the wonders of their natural world.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- For children ages 4-9 only
- Cruise ship passengers must book directly with the cruise ship
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed
- Specially design for children ages 4 to 9 years old
- Each dolphin program is unique and based upon our groups, trainers and dolphins
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphins wellbeing in mind